I didn’t find my two turtle doves this morning, so I thought I’d jot some 2nd day of Christmas thoughts:
1. San Diego got a bit of rain as the Winter Solstice approached last weekend.
2. The Chargers played one heck of a second half and overtime to beat the 49ers.
3. Navy won the Poinsettia Bowl over San Diego State.
4. Our kids and grandkid joined us for a best-ever Christmas Day. HoHoHo.
5. Family and friend times will continue as our grandson is baptized Saturday night (27DEC).
6. I avoided chocolate and desserts – honest!
7. I’ve got five weeks to build a personal best for my 2,000 meter ergometer test.
8. I’ve got so many little and big things to be thankful for.
9. I’ve got time to build and then check items off my bucket list.
10. I’m enjoying a two-week break from teaching adult learners – back at it on twelfth night.
11. Groupon made my Christmas gift preparations EASY.
12. Auld Lang Syne.