Halfway between Sequestration Friday and our Government shutdown [ Obamageddon?] – the Ides beckon. Hmmm.
Isn’t life stranger these days?
* Dennis Rodman travels to buddy up with the North Korean leader.
* Vermonter Calvin Coolidge is getting recognition – 80 years later – for balanced federal budgets and controlled government growth as a strong US President.
* Another elite athlete – this time the South African “Blade Runner” – gets into big trouble.
* Will any College Team stay ranked as #1 through this March Madness?
* Pope Benedict steps down to move next door and begin his scholarly writings in red shoes.
* The odds of a meteor striking Earth are higher than my death in a commercial airline.
Should I feel safe?
* The Reflationist term is gaining traction among us economic worry warts. It’s been around since 1932, btw.
* Here is a modernist Psalm 23 by M. Helprin in today’s WSJ:
Lets all have a best possible, albeit strange, month of March.