As we approach February 29th
some ponderables came to mind:
1. Why does Apple Corporation have more cash on hand than our Federal Government?
2. Why are mid-day temperatures generally warmer in Philadelphia and Boston than in San Diego this month?
3. Why does our Executive Branch think that the ill-proven marshmallow gratification strategy will work (this came up after reading a WSJ OP-Ed this morning – http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204880404577229220571408412.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEFTTopOpinion)
4. Why do our local news stations refuse to report real news?
5. Did real-life Navy SEALS really have to role-play in “Act of Valor”?
6. Will a silent, black and white flick really steal the show (so to speak) at the Oscars ceremony this Sunday?
7. Will I get my pre-Spring yard chores done this weekend?
8. Is Jeremy Lin a real deal – as in a lasting NBA star? Whatever the outcome, this linsational buzz was/is much better than Tebowmania!
9. Will Mark Zuckerberg remember me in his will? After all – I just want to share and connect as he does 🙂
10. Is a 16 cent rise at the fuel pump is just 3 days a record?