1. What a week it was – starting last Sunday with the SEAL Team 6 road victory in sleepy Abbottabad.
Yet our POTUS said a few days later that “we” don’t spike the ball” in America – what Sunday NFL games has he missed? That tough decision aside about photo releases – PAul Wolfowitz gave our President a KUDO for “the Virtue of BOLDNESS”.
2. Silver markets adjusted soutward – possibly because Joe or Sally Six-Pack heard about that strong investment to inflate the bubble.
3. SONY said “so-sorry” for the major hacker/cracker breaches of its Game Cloud defenses.
4. Syria certainly isn’t enjoying an Arab Spring yet.
5. Not many “S(trikeouts)” – yet we did have two MLB No-Hitters.
6. So sad (not) – the LA Lakers were SWEPT
Let’s see what next week brings us…